Sheth Dhanjisha Rustamji Umrigar Memorial School, was founded in June, 1992. It is run by Sheth Dhanjisha Rustamji Umrigar Trust.
The aim of the school is to mould our children into disciplined and responsible citizens of tomorrow by imparting a sound and a liberal education in a secular atmosphere. The trustees recognize this as their sacred and most important duty and have left no stone unturned in their efforts to discharge the same. Great emphasis is laid on acquiring self-reliance and all round development of a child. So our school includes co-curricular activities, sports activities, celebrating festivals in a secular way, activities relating to safe, clean & green environment.
The institution aims to attain the highest standards of academic achievement and to achieve the same, a staff of trained and dedicated teachers are giving their utmost to get the best out of pupils.
A spacious 4 acre play-ground is provided for pupils to develop their abilities in sports and other outdoor games. We also have at our school a spacious and airy facility of library for reading various types of books to sharpen student’s reading skill.
Thus, a combined effort of the management and staff helps to provide a congenial atmosphere for pupils to persue their goals.
Classes 9 to 12 (Monday to Friday) 7:20 a.m to 12:40 p.m.
Classes 9 to 12 (on Saturday) 11:30 a.m to 2:45 p.m
Section Affiliated To Affiliation Number
Secondary Gujarat State Education Board SSC : 68.351
Higher Secondary Gujarat State Education Board
HSC : 18.159
- Jamshed Cooper of std XII B won Silver Medal in under 17 category in Gujarat state Kudo championship and Gold Medal in under 17 category in School Games Federation of India district kudo championship.
- Devang Jariwala of std XII B won Bronze Medal in under 18 category in Gujarat state Kudo championship and Gold Medal in under 19 category in School Games Federation of India district kudo championship.
- Three students of our school : Tisha Mehta of X B, Vraj Shah of X C and Nehi Shah of XI B won prizes in drawing competition held at VR Mall on 24th June 2018, Sunday. The topics were related to drug awareness to celebrate International drugs day.
- Five students of our school : Juhi Patel of IX A, Hitanshi Jariwala of IX C, Khushi Gandhi of IX C, Srujal Mithaiwala of IX B, Devanshi Kapadia of IX A, won 1st prize in interschool rangoli competition which was held at Fountain head School.
- Drawing competition was organised by Junior Chamber International on 19th December, 2017. The following are the names of winners :
Position Name of the Student Class 1st prize Shah Mahek XI C 2nd prize Bhagat Simran IX B 3rd prize Shah Khushi IX B Consolation prize Patel Juhi
- Girls team of Throw ball game were runners up in district level tournament which was held on 20th August, 2018. Four girls of our school are selected for the state level competition, they are : Nooper Patel, Shaily Shah, Shailee Umrigar & Yana Jani.